* 1/4 cup of olive oil
* 3 tablespoons minced garlic (9 cloves)
* 1/3 cup of cooking wine
* 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest (2 lemons)
* 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
* 1 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano
* 1 tsp. of minced fresh thyme leaves
* 1 tsp of salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 4 bonless- skinless chicken breast
Place olive oil and garlic in a sauce pan and heat for 1 min.
Remove from the heat and add the remaining ingredients (except the chicken) into the sauce pan. poor combined ingredients into a baking dish. Dip one side of the chicken into the mixture and then the other, add some pepper lemon slices and fresh thyme on top for extra flavor.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 min. Remove from oven, cover and let rest for 10 min(this will help chicken absorb the juices)
Serve and enjoy!